Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Only In Florida 10


Heidi sent me a link to this woman in Florida that ran out of shits to give and I think I'm in love. Sandra Suarez, 41, who is a Colombian woman that has lived in Florida for the past 15 years. Video from a local McDonald's popped up online showing her in the establishment wearing nothing but a thong and flashing her glorious Colombian boobs. I have a thing for that country. Never want to visit though. Just admire it from afar like I do most women in my life.

Double double cheese cheese burger burger please.

This all started when she went into a Mickie D's and offered an employee head in the parking lot. He turned her down for whatever reason and as I sit here I can't think of why. I mean, she looks “clean.” Maybe it was her delivery. Either way he said no and she decided that it was clobberin' time! In the video she is pushing registers off the counter. Smashing the fridge door. Slamming her head on the counter. Throwing condiments all over the place. Then she dunked her head under the ice cream machine and downed some of it and then chilled for a few seconds just savoring this strange new land she was currently occupying. She later walks off camera and near the fryer which is good for no one.

A cop eventually showed up and she made sexual suggestions towards him. She was sent to a hospital, charged with resisting arrest with criminal mischief and then released on $7,000 bond. She says that if this whole thing gets to be too much for her kids that she may return to Colombia.

Dumps like a truck. Truck. Truck.

You may be wondering how this got online. Well, McDonald's employees loaded it with running commentary. The McDonald's employee who uploaded the video, and his coworker who can also be heard speaking in the background, have been fired. He said “In a way it was my mistake the way it got out, but I don't think I should've lost my job because I worked too hard at that store, I've never had any disciplinary action.” 

I'm on the fence about this one. While I did think the video was funny there was no need to post it online and let the world know who you are by doing commentary over it. You had to know there was a risk that there'd be some action taken by Suarez herself, the police, or Ronald McDonald.

Bitch, I'm 'bout to ball this!

Suarez says that she suffers from bipolar disorder and has medication for it and does not recall any of the shit she did. I'm starting to wonder how much of the stories of people being bipolar are real and how many people are just being misdiagnosed or just someone having a really bad day. I am currently reading this book called Brain On Fire which deals with what sounds like bipolar disorder. The internets say:

“People with bipolar disorder experience unusually intense emotional states that occur in distinct periods called 'mood episodes.' Each mood episode represents a drastic change from a person’s usual mood and behavior. An overly joyful or overexcited state is called a manic episode, and an extremely sad or hopeless state is called a depressive episode. Sometimes, a mood episode includes symptoms of both mania and depression. This is called a mixed state. People with bipolar disorder also may be explosive and irritable during a mood episode.”

Here she is. On TV. Not wanting attention. 

This sounds like most people I encounter. Either way, hopefully her kids don't end up having to suffer because their mom isn't taking her meds and/or on the wrong meds. I'm still mad at how crazy her hair is in the photo from a news interview she did. She knew cameras were coming. Speaking of which! How can you hope this all blows over and not make things harder for your kids and then turn around and do a TV interview?!

Click here for previous Only In Florida.  

No comments: