Thursday, April 3, 2014

My Crazy Ass Dream


I had a crazy ass dream early today. I have attributed many vivid dreams to eating Cinnamon Toast Crunch too close to bedtime but this time it was Cap'n Crunch. I took a rare nap and woke up and typed out the parts of the dream that I can remember. I'm gonna try and explain this strange ass dream as well as I can. Warning: this makes close to no sense at all so don't try and interpret it or psychoanalyze my thoughts. I mean, you can try, but I'll just point at laugh at you.

I am at a spot near the water that looks like the Long Beach area where I watched fireworks years ago. I see this chick named Stacy that I went to Mid-City with when I was a kid. I have not seen Stacy in over 20 years and even when I went to school with her I didn't talk to her. She knew my brother and I knew hers. Wasn't a fan of his but I knew that he had a sister. She and I are watching fireworks when all of a sudden there's this huge flood. Like, the water just comes out of nowhere and me and Stacy start running.

While we are running we see one a rubber raft in the sky. Not sure how it got there but its one of those kind from Raging Waters. We watch as it floats in the air, flips, and dumps all the people inside out of the sky to their deaths. Stacy isn't fazed. I scream “Holy shit!” and we rush to help when suddenly the ground starts shaking. Its an earthquake on top of a flood on top of raft death!

Apocalypse! Wheeeeeeee!!!

We get to where they land and its in a tree. They are dead and just stuck in it. We head to a bathroom area that looks like it was made decades ago. Its just cement and none of the ladies don't mind. Not sure why none of them care why I am in their restroom and not panicking. Stacy comes out and we look at the dead people tree and bump into Cameron Diaz.

"So how about them corpses?"

She says that all of this stuff happening is crazy and I am all like “Wow! She is way hotter in person!” and after a few minutes Stacy says its time to go. Suddenly a bunch of Asian guys start chasing us. Well, Stacy specifically. A few of them throw crazy ass kicks and I am punching them mid-air and we start running when the place floods again! We swim to safety and bike to Little Tokyo. We get to a restaurant and Stacy orders some food and pays with these weird square beads and keeps saying “Isn't it weird this is money?” She heads to find a place to sit and people are passed out and drunk in the place. Then I bump into Kiyoshi.

He raises his eyebrows to me and then nods towards Stacy sitting down. I say “No” because I know that he is insinuating that we are together much like he does with other female friends of mine. We talk about the crazy weather but not once do I bring up the flood, the earthquake, the gang chasing us, the raft that flipped people out of it from the sky, or meeting Cameron Diaz. Stacy falls asleep in a booth and then wakes up and sits with me. Then I woke up.

No comments: