Monday, April 14, 2014

This Rolling Stone Cover Makes Me Happy

I was watching the news when the brought up this new Rolling Stone cover with Julia Louis-Dreyfus being nude on it. This magazine only gets attention for covers they have because I doubt anyone takes the magazine seriously in terms of its ranking of music. Does anyone even read or get excited about this magazine anymore? People are laughing at the fact that the signature is on the wrong document and blah blah blah this 53 year old woman looks hot! I actually forgot that I had a crush on her when I started watching Seinfeld but this magazine brought all that back. This cover made me happy. I have no intentions of buying it or even trying to figure out what the article is about. I just like looking at the picture. I wish it didn't have all them damned words on it but whatever. This magazine I never read wasn't made for a perving ass dude like me. 

What do I know about her? She made me laugh on Seinfeld. She had a show that was canceled and is now on a successful one called Veep. Her dad is worth billions of dollars. Oh, and she is hot! You know what my favorite part is? The little dips on her lower back. Come on with the come on! That chick Fergie from Black Eyed Peas has it (or had it) in a video and I was not aware that dips were something I liked. She photographs terribly though. I never think about it. It just pops up and makes me smile a little. There's no real point to this blog other than to point out that the older I get the less I like women younger than 31 but older than 40. It is a comforting thought. It would suck to be my age and jonsing for some young sweet thang. I think I need to get to sleep. This moon that is taking forever to eclipse is making me act strange. And there is no need to tell me how airbrushed the picture is. Go tell some kid there's no Santa or that wrestling is fake.

Click here for previous Makes Me Happy.

No comments: