Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Where You At?: Bruce Penhall

Earlier today I wrote one of my All Gown An' Shit posts about chicks that I liked when I was younger. I asked my friends if they had anyone that they used to like that I could search for. Well, Dashuh was the first to respond and she asked for a guy named Bruce Lee...Penhall. God, it would've been funny if it was regular old Bruce Lee. Penhall was a racing champion born in Balboa, CA in 1957. He retired in 1982 after winning his second World Championship. Way to leave 'em hanging. He later went into TV like folks did back in the day. He was on Renegade, The Facts Of Life, and CHiPs which was one of the coolest shows ever as well as a few movies. I'm not sure of what he's been up to since then besides not wearing shorty shorts. I mean, come on. Let's discuss the elephant in the room. The ony men that can get away with that now live in my neighborhood. But I can see why Dashuh and many women had a crush on this guy. I mean, look at those legs! Thanks for the suggestion, gangsta.  

No comments: