Thursday, October 2, 2014

Teachers Share Student

I'm not even gonna try and defend myself this time. In these posts I have done where these hot ass teachers are having sex with students I try to point out that I understand that it is wrong for them to be doing it. Not this time. This time I'm just pissed off. By the way, two friends sent me stories about this knowing how I'd react. You enable me.

Full disclosure. Mad jealous of teenagers these days. Not because of technology or the fact that their playgrounds are safer than anything I was allowed to straddle as a youth. But because their teachers are hotter. I mean, you take the hottest teacher I had and she can't hold a candle to these teachers that are fucking teenage boys nowadays. Two teachers from Destrehan High School which is in Louisiana have been arrested after making the sex with a 16 year old student. First up is 24 year old Rachel Respess who turned herself over to police. I mean she is just as cute as a button.

She was booked on one count of contributing to the delinquency of a minor, one count of carnal knowledge of a student, and one count of indecent behavior. She was the second teacher to admit to boning this one student.

The first teacher is 32 year old Shelley Dufresne whose last name I can pronounce just because I have seen Shawshank Redemption. She was booked on carnal knowledge of a child as well as engaging in a sexual relationship with a minor. She was released after posting $200,000 bail. She and Rachel were outed after the student started bragging to others about the fact that he was having sex with teachers. You cocky bastard.

You can be upset at me for being jealous. You can call me childish, mean, or just plain stupid. What I am is honest. If I were a teenager today and a teacher (female!) was trying to get into my draws I wouldn't hesitate for a second. I sure as hell wouldn't tell anyone because I want the sex to continue. This kid broke the one rule about Fuck Club: you never talk about Fuck Club. I already know that this story will be forgotten after another teacher is busted for making the sexy time with another set of students. But until then I shall wallow in my jealousy and click here to read about crazy teacher shit I've written over the years. 

No comments: