Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Dante Bitches About Us Magazine (Renee Zellweger Caught In Crossfire)

Renee Zellweger has a new and different look. That is a nice way of saying that she looks like a new human being. When Miss J. posted a picture on her Facebook if she hadn't said who it was in the picture it would have taken a long time for me to guess this was actually Renee. I am using her first name because fuck typing that long ass name out.

Now, I am not against plastic surgery most times. When I hear people I know that want to get it I just nod and silently disagree. Most surgery that you choose to get like a nose job or some kind of nip and tucking you have to do it more than once. You don't have it done, look great, and spend the rest of your life happy as hell. Most things people want to change make them special. 

Your nose can be a little crooked or big and it makes you cute. Get it changed and you'll start wondering why you don't get compliments anymore. There are far too many examples of celebrities and singers changing their face and having to deal with the results. There is upkeep involved, especially if it looks bad.

Welcome to bad.

After Miss J. posted the picture I went online to read about it. US Magazine which is known for garbage and straight up lying wrote about Renee at a recent red carpet event. Now, she has stayed out of the public for a while and I think I know why.

“Welcome back to the red carpet, lady! Renee Zellweger has been very choosy with her red carpet events over the past few years, but on Monday, Oct. 20, she stepped out for one of the biggest ladies' nights of the season: the 2014 ELLE Women in Hollywood Awards, held at the Four Seasons in Beverly Hills.

The actress, 45, who will return to the big screen after a 5-year hiatus with 2015's The Whole Truth, looked fresh-faced (and nearly wrinkle-free!) on the red carpet with minimal makeup, adding color with only slightly bronzed cheeks and a rosy pink lip.”

“Fresh faced and nearly wrinkle free”? Gee, I wonder why! Its not like she is on some crazy new diet plan. She didn't change the color of her hair. She looks like a different person. And they are sitting there playing it off like it is makeup or some shit. Before this I thought that she was a cute lady. The most I ever liked her was when she put on 30 pounds for Bridget Jones Diary.

There are so many actors and actresses that jacked their faces up getting surgery. Recently I saw Melanie Griffith in Automata (terrible movie) and I sat there thinking “If I were married to someone that did that to their face I would divorce them.” This isn't your spouse letting themselves go. This is someone going in for surgery to look younger or...something, and coming out just wrong. You didn't sign up for that! Its not even age that makes them look strange. It is bad surgery.

Magazines need to stop celebrating bad. If I were taking pictures at this event I would have just let Renee pass on by and if someone said that I needed to take a photo of her I'd say “I don't recognize her so no.” 

She took what people recognized her for and not altered them a bit. She eliminated it. These magazines take actresses whose job it is to look good and cheer when they lose baby weight in two weeks and make regular ass women feel bad when it takes them two years. “How did Kim Kardashian lose that baby weight so fast?!” What the fuck else does she have to do?! Here's a hint: not raise her child.

Click here for previous Dante Bitches Posts.  

No comments: