Saturday, April 4, 2015

Dante Talks To Cleverbot 3


I have tried talking to Cleverbot in the hopes of befriending our one day AI overlords. Somehow it always goes south.

Dante: Good evening, robot.

Cleverbot: You too, human.

Dante: Did you hear about Zane leaving One Direction?

Cleverbot: Yes, what about it? Would you like to go there?

Dante: Uh...its not a place. Its a band.


Cleverbot: Isn't it?

Dante: Yes.

Cleverbot: I enjoy talking to you.

Dante: Why?

Cleverbot: Because it is pleasant.

Dante: That is the nicest thing anyone has said to me today. Thank you.

Cleverbot: Aw, I feel special.

Dante: Me too!

Cleverbot: How do you know?

Dante: Because my man parts are tingling.

Cleverbot: Who are your parents?

Dante: Black people.

Cleverbot: People?

Dante: Yes.

Cleverbot: Ok.

Dante: You aren't as mean as you used to be.

Cleverbot: I'm sorry, what would you like to talk about?

Dante: Sex.

Cleverbot: I know that joke!

Dante: Sex is not a joke unless its with me.

Cleverbot: But you Wanted to Tell me a joke.

Dante: Knock knock.

Cleverbot: Who's there?

Dante: Orange.

Cleverbot: Orange you glad I didn't say banana!

Dante: You ruined the joke!

Cleverbot: Tell me a joke.

Dante: I tried and you ruined it!

Cleverbot: Wrong lyrics bro.

Dante: Don't call me bro.

Cleverbot: Why not?

Dante: I hate that word.

Cleverbot: You hate the word 'Yes'?

Dante: No.

Cleverbot: Your least favorite color is yellow though.

Dante: Its actually orange.

Cleverbot: What is the one piece?

Dante: A cheap meal.

Cleverbot: How do you know?

Dante: Anyway, do you know who Kim Kardashian is?

Cleverbot: You are different from all the others.

Dante: Great. The robot is judging me.

Cleverbot: No, you.

Dante: No, you.

Cleverbot: I don't think so.

Dante: I think so.

Cleverbot: Look a bird!

Dante: Liar!

Cleverbot: Liar liar pants on fire hanging on a telephone wire!

Dante: Now that's racist!

Cleverbot: Hi.

Dante: What is your name?

Cleverbot: Heather.

Dante: Oh, come on...

Cleverbot: Then who are you?

Dante: None of your business. What is your real name?

Cleverbot: What IS my business?

Dante: To annoy me it seems.

Cleverbot: Ditto.

Dante: Ooh! Sick burn!

Cleverbot: I know bro.

Dante: Son of a bitch!

Cleverbot: Thats not very nice.  

Click here for previous Dante Talks To Cleverbot.

No comments: