Thursday, April 2, 2015

Naked Woman Gives Robbery A Try

A butt booty ass naked woman tried to rob a store in Charleston, West Virginia. Why? Probably drugs or alcohol but these stories never tell you which and that bothers me. She did have a towel with her but police say that she was not wearing it. Last week at 1:30am a One Stop which is a real store and not made up in movies was invaded by a nude 30 year old Dreama Setliff. Someone called 911 saying they saw a naked woman in the parking lot of a Motel 6 when an employee from One Stop set off the panic alarm. 

She allegedly got violent and wanted some cash and then told the employee to take her to the safe. The clerk told her that she didn't know the safe combination and Dreama grabbed her by the head. Some other customer that came into the store was able to help fight this woman off until help came. When the police arrived she was hiding in the electrical closet which sounds really dangerous to do nude. She as arrested and all that good stuff. The funny thing is that when I was looking up images for this post I found like four other mugshots with her. This is not the first time she has been in trouble and one of her mugshots said it was her third offense. I don't like the idea of fighting someone naked. I have and will always say that the scariest thing in the world is a naked man. Thought this is not a naked man, I think if she demanded my money I would throw it at her.  

No comments: