Friday, February 21, 2014

Inside The Actor's Studio Questions


There is that show Inside The Actor's Studio hosted by James Lipton and I love it. My favorite part is near the end when he asks famous folks these ten questions. Since I'll never be on that show or meet Lipton I have decided to answer the questions myself because I am being really lazy about editing my latest Ross Radio Show.

What is your favorite word?

Nope.

What is your least favorite word?

Maybe.

What turns you on?

Legs.

What turns you off?

Work.

What sound do you love?

Laughter.

What sound do you hate?

Yelling.

What is your favorite curse word?

Ass.

What profession other than yours would you like to attempt?

Guitarist.

What profession would you not like to do?

Manager. Of anything.

If heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the pearly gates?

“Okay. I fucked up.”

No comments: