Friday, February 28, 2014

We Going To Hell 6


Some 36 year old dude from Independence Township, Michigan was showing his woman how safe his three handguns were safe when loaded by putting them to his head and pulling the triggers. He didn't do this once. He did it three times. First gun fine. Second gun fine. Third gun and his dumb ass struck out. I mean, come on. Doing it once was stupid enough but when you literally dodge a bullet twice you are pushing luck that you just don't have.


He was hit in the head, naturally, when the gun went off. His girlfriend told the police tat he had been drinking for most of the damned day when he decided to show off gun safety. Three kids that did not belong to Shooty McGunshot ages 7, 10, and 12 were home at the time but did not witness this. Yay. Not to sound too mean but this guy cashed out early and society did not lose a champion. Its not like this woman or those three kids are gonna be worse off because a guy dating their mom got drunk and decided to play with guns. Plural. They say an autopsy is going to be done to see how this guy died.

Seriously?

The gun he may as well have used.

I can save the city a lot of money and tell them how he died. He got drunk. Put three guns to his head. Then he died when the third one went off. Case closed! I don't know about you but if I owned guns there would not be alcohol in my house. Especially if you are around someone who can't control themselves when drinking. You gotta know your audience. As soon as this jackass pulled out a gun I would have locked myself in the room with my kids and called the police or told dude to get the fuck out of my house.

Click here for previous We Going To Hell Posts.  

No comments: