Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Shit Just Got Real 17


When I first heard this story I thought it was made up. Not sure why I did because it it had happened in Florida I would've have just nodded and wrote a post about it. The story coming out of Essex which is somewhere across the sea about a chick, Torz Reynolds who is 26, getting upset at her boyfriend and slicing off her tattoo. I know that people get mad after being cheated on or broken up with, but come the fuck on!

She dated a 26 year old guy named Stuart “Chopper” May who told her that he had to move to Alaska because he was starting a new job. If anything if I were here I would have felt like an idiot for getting some guys name tattooed on me. Do that if someone is dead because they can't leave you and get any deader. But if you are dating someone and do this you're just asking for trouble. And by trouble I mean that he just moved back home and got a new woman. Damn. How bad do you have to want to get away from someone to make up that strange ass lie?

Don't...don't you want me?

You should stop reading right about here unless being grossed right the fuck out is fine with you because shit gets real.

Just from snap judgment which I am an expert at this chick is trouble just from how she looks. Its not the tattoos because tattoos on a chick is hot. Its the whole situation going on with her...everything. There's no other way for me to put it. She just looks like trouble. So Torz decided that the logical step was to slice this guys tattoo off of her arm using a scalpel and mailing it to him. One of her friends said that doing that was crazy and she responded with “Crazy was getting his name tattooed in the first place...cutting it out was just necessary! ;-P.”

Cencored because I care about you.

She also said that she may get another name tattooed on her because its “not lyk there permanent! Haha!” That is the wrong use of the word “Haha!” In an interview with Daily Star which is in England because everything there is called Daily she said “Posting the tattoo to Chopper sent a clear message. Now he knows never to mess with me again.” Yeah. You sure told him! This shit is even more ridiculous when I found out that she had done the same thing two years ago with another guy. How come why?! If some chick did this to me I would immediately get a restraining order. And be very happy that I moved away from someone that is insane enough to slice off a piece of their fucking flesh to prove a point that didn't need to be.

Click here for previous Shit Just Got Real.

No comments: