Saturday, February 22, 2014

Kids These Days 33


I have a feeling that in a few years kids are gonna be getting high off of microchips. No matter what you do as a parent or government kids are gonna find a way to get high. If the world came close to ending and society tried to rebuild itself, in the first week people will invent a new way to get drunk and/or high. The new thing down in Memphis is being called “glass cleaner.”


They have names like bullet premium glass cleaner and eight ballz glass cleaner. They say it is like the bath salt craze and has the effects of using meth and cocaine. Great.

The thing about this drug is that it isn't smoked. You'd probably blow your damned face off if you tried. Please try. The Erf doesn't need you. Anyhoot, it can be snorted or injected because fuck a future, right? An emergency director Stanley Thompson says “They can be highly psychotic, agitated, and combative. It can make you feel invincible. You think you can fly and the next thing you know you're jumping off on top of a building.” Damn. I think I may have used this stuff as a teen.

Me at 16 trying to fly.

“You can't dose this like your aspirin 81mg or 325, you just don't know. Somebody made this in their garage so you don't know what's in it. You don't know how much will produce a high versus making you completely psychotic” he continues. So your choices are to get high as giraffe pussy or lose your mind. Oh, decisions, decision...

Wants all the drugs!

Oh, then there's brain damage and death. I've never someone who has had the desire to get high. Its just not in my system. Good luck to me trying to convince people otherwise. Most of my life people have assumed that I was on something whether it was legal or not. I'm not. I'm just like this naturally. Which may be scarier. Could you imagine me high on something that makes me think I'm invincible?! I would be on the news immediately...in handcuffs...and naked.

Click here for previous Kids These Days.  

No comments: